per·son·i·fi·ca·tion [per-son-uh-fi-key-shuhn] noun
1.
the attribution of human nature or character to animals, inanimate objects, or abstract notions, especially as a rhetorical figure.
2.
the representation of a thing or abstraction in the form of a person, as in art.
3.
the person or thing embodying a quality or the like; an embodiment or incarnation: He is the personification of tact.
4.
an imaginary person or creature conceived or figured to represent a thing or abstraction.
5.
the act of attributing human qualities to an animal, object, or abstraction; the act of personifying: The author's personification of the farm animals made for an enchanting children's book.
Interviews of the Week Gang

Hi! my name is Monica Monday. i try to be cheery. i try really really hard. but i cant. I'm just so lazy. everyone thinks I'm a phony. but i don't care. i come back in their face all the time. i guess you can say i am a bully when I'm not walking around like the living dead. i try to dress flashy but sometimes... most of the time i look like a bum because it's so hard to look for clothes in the morning. I DON'T CARE IF YOU HATE ME BI.... ugh keep calm... back to you Phil aah whats the point. Zzz
Ummmm hi I'm Tommy Tuesday. I'm kinda like your typical boy next door. the short slacks and a polo shirt guy. i sit in the back of the classroom so nobody notices me. but they come to me for answers though. no one hates me because i guess i try to be kind and all... but I'm kind of antisocial so i come off as..... well invisible. i like to fade in the shadows of life but if you need help ill try my best... yeah o.k. is that all you need....

Hello my name is Winny Wednesday. i am the third wheel best friend of everybody. i always seem to be in the middle of drama. i... am... kinda... prone... to.... mood swings. DON'T JUDGE ME! I'm the kind of girl people call into a group when they don't want things to get awkward. i am not the funnest person but i am a helper. WHAT IS THERE TO LIFE WHEN EVERYONE JUST USES YOU ;(. sorry i drifted there. but I'll be fine I'm used to knowing my place. just that really cool kinda shy girl :)

hey whats up my name is Tara Thursday. as you can clearly see i am a rebel. I'm a rocker who does not go by the rules. i play my own game the way i want it. if ii wanna be bad today I'm going to be bad. or i can be the life of the party, if i go to any parties. its my life and i make my own faith. I'm a seductress, a flower, a black bloom amongst the white. but I'm not depressing... just awesome. yeah that's me my middle name is awesome. and i can make you feel terrible or like the greatest person in the world. i am a rebel rocker

yeah hey do you want to know about me. im Frankie Friday. Yeah im the "one" the supposed Doushe if you may. but im not all bad. im just... cool. girls like to follow me around, i dont mind. i dont mind anything really because i try to saty cool. not afraid to try new things. the popular one everyone wants to be. but im not with that "IT thing" thing. i do my own thing. yeah im a player. i smoke i drink. parents dont want you to be with me. im the accused man whore.... whatever man *wink*
Ummmm hi I'm Tommy Tuesday. I'm kinda like your typical boy next door. the short slacks and a polo shirt guy. i sit in the back of the classroom so nobody notices me. but they come to me for answers though. no one hates me because i guess i try to be kind and all... but I'm kind of antisocial so i come off as..... well invisible. i like to fade in the shadows of life but if you need help ill try my best... yeah o.k. is that all you need....

Hello my name is Winny Wednesday. i am the third wheel best friend of everybody. i always seem to be in the middle of drama. i... am... kinda... prone... to.... mood swings. DON'T JUDGE ME! I'm the kind of girl people call into a group when they don't want things to get awkward. i am not the funnest person but i am a helper. WHAT IS THERE TO LIFE WHEN EVERYONE JUST USES YOU ;(. sorry i drifted there. but I'll be fine I'm used to knowing my place. just that really cool kinda shy girl :)

hey whats up my name is Tara Thursday. as you can clearly see i am a rebel. I'm a rocker who does not go by the rules. i play my own game the way i want it. if ii wanna be bad today I'm going to be bad. or i can be the life of the party, if i go to any parties. its my life and i make my own faith. I'm a seductress, a flower, a black bloom amongst the white. but I'm not depressing... just awesome. yeah that's me my middle name is awesome. and i can make you feel terrible or like the greatest person in the world. i am a rebel rocker

yeah hey do you want to know about me. im Frankie Friday. Yeah im the "one" the supposed Doushe if you may. but im not all bad. im just... cool. girls like to follow me around, i dont mind. i dont mind anything really because i try to saty cool. not afraid to try new things. the popular one everyone wants to be. but im not with that "IT thing" thing. i do my own thing. yeah im a player. i smoke i drink. parents dont want you to be with me. im the accused man whore.... whatever man *wink*

No comments:
Post a Comment